This Course includes Online Theory with a Video Demonstration, a 3 hour Virtual live lesson with a Tutor performing the treatment, alongside some theory and answering any questions you have, you then book at a convenient time and date a Virtual Assessment where a tutor will be watching you perform the treatment to sign you off.
This CPD Accredited Brow Lamination course follows the National Occupational Standards for Level 2 Beauty and covers:
- Bespoke First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- What is Brow Lamination?
- Products and Trolley set up
- Client Consultation Process and Procedure
- Patch Testing
- Brow Mapping and Design
- Hair Removal Techniques
- Brow Lamination Step by Step Procedure
- Brow Lamination Step by Step Video Demonstration
- Tutor Demonstration in Virtual Lesson
- Virtual Student Assessment (model required)
Virtual Classroom Courses are usually 3 hours long (Times are subject to change on Weekend and evening courses)