This Course consists of Online Theory which includes a Video Demonstration, a tutor led classroom session at an Academy for 3 Hours which involves the tutor demonstrating the treatment on a live model and then the student performs the treatment on a live model, any questions or answers and troubleshooting.
This CPD Accredited Lash Lift and Tint course follows the National Occupational Standards for Level 2 Beauty and covers:
This Course Covers:
- Bespoke First Aid for the Beauty Sector
- Health, Safety and Hygiene for the Beauty Sector
- Anatomy and Physiology
- What is Lash Lifting?
- Lash Lift Products
- Trolley Set Up
- Client Consultation Process and Procedure
- Patch Testing
- Lash Lift Step by Step Procedure
- Lash Lift Video Demonstration
- Tutor Demonstration in Virtual Lesson
- Virtual Student Assessment (model required)
Virtual Classroom Courses are usually 3 hours long (Times are subject to change on Weekend and evening courses)
This course is a fully accredited course, which makes it fully insurable once completed.